Loading the player...
(00:00:00-00:37:32) TRACK 1.
- kaikōrero: Whatu Kākahu /Ngai Tūhoe speaks with Hemana Waaka about Kapa Haka, Tūhoetanga and spirituality.
- the essence of life and many of his kaumātua share their knowledge and support.
TANGIHANGA : Pohopitara 17/09/1996 Ngāi Tūhoe
- kaikōrero: Kimaroa Pukepuke bidding farewell to kaumātua Pohopitara a pillar of the church and Marae.
- kaikōrero: unidentified Tūhoe speaker farewelling his friend.
- kaikōrero: Hēnare / Tūhoe speaks of some aspects of the church that Pohipatara was involved in, he was a staunch pillar in the ringatū faith.
(00:37:33-00:49:49) TRACK 2.
- Bill talks about the book ["Te Urepare"?].
- talks about teaching their own different kawa from other areas (rohe).
- Treaty of Waitangi
Reference number 55235
Media type AUDIO
Collection Sound Collection
Date 02 Feb 1996